Sealing & Handle：
18-25 working days after design confirmed
Deposit:30% of the bag +100% mold and cylinder charge
Balance:70% before delivery
Traditional bags are sealed or zippered, while BIB (Bag-in-Box) bag-in-box packaging is an innovative juice packaging solution that uses a butterfly valve port and high barrier and paper box protection from light. It can keep the juice for a few months of nutrition and taste.
Advantages of bagged juice in BIB box
The bag-in-box type has more and more fresh-keeping ability, convenient carrying and drinking, and low packaging cost. It is more and more applied to more fields. Fresh pure juice products are well preserved because of their good preservation. The function, convenient removal method and long shelf life can bring the freshest juice products to consumers, which is difficult to achieve in traditional packaging.
For beverage processing companies:
1. Product differentiation: innovation in product launching and brand awareness.
2. Brand awareness: Each bag has a large surface (front and back and bottom), and you can print pictures or product information that attracts consumers' attention on this “billboard”.
3. Shelf appeal: On today's crowded shelves, it has become more difficult to make your products stand out. The size of the bag in the box, the quality and uniqueness of the "billboard" can make your product stand out from many products.
4. Transportation and storage efficiency: empty bags occupy 88% less space than bottles.
1. It can be easily and conveniently dumped: children and the elderly can easily pour drinks without spilling everywhere.
2. Storage efficiency: The bag in the box has a rectangular shape, which can stack the largest amount in the same area, saving space in the refrigerator or the storage cabinet.
China is a big country in the production of concentrated juices. For example, apple juice is recognized worldwide in the past 100 years, especially in developed countries. In the United States, Apple is known as the "smart fruit" that helps children develop their intelligence. Its annual consumption of concentrated apple juice is nearly one million tons, and the per capita consumption is 3.3 kilograms. One year is equivalent to “drinking” 7 million tons of apples. In our Chinese apple juice consumption is still in its infancy, the consumption is less than 100,000 tons, and the per capita consumption is 0.08 kilograms, which is 2.4% of the average American consumption according to the population. Such a large market is waiting for more development, and it is believed that the pure juice in the box can quickly enter the homes of ordinary people.
Three reasons to choose a bag in the box:
1. The in-box bag packaging solution leverages the intrinsic value of the entire supply chain for the manufacture, processing, transportation, storage, sale and use of juice products.
2. In-box liquid packaging can help customers improve time-to-market and increase sales and market share with differentiated products.
3. The bag in the box provides a new level of convenient service for the juice field, especially the pure juice. It also provides a more effective means for the brand owner to better convey the brand information to the consumer and make the product from the fierce retail. Stand out from the competition in brand competition.