The business is constantly evolving, and a variety of bags are swarming together. Such as three-side sealing bag, zipper bag, stand-up bag, aluminum foil bag, flat bottom bag, etc. However, when purchasing bags, it is divided into cost-saving. Larger brand companies or companies that need the same kind of packaging bags for a long time have chosen to directly purchase packaging film and use fully automatic packaging machines to make them into bags. The process of packaging the bag is the process of making this bag.
Then, in the procurement of automatic packaging film, easy to tear automatic packaging film, aluminum plastic automatic packaging film, food automatic packaging film, the key to pay attention to and where to pay attention to? Please look down, Xiaobian for your specific answer
1. What is the diameter of the roll film, composite film, composite roll film, and aluminum-plastic composite film?
Answer: The diameter of the packaging film is determined according to the active packaging machine. The diameter is generally controlled at about 25cm.
2. What is the temperature between the film, the composite film, the composite film, and the aluminum-plastic composite film?
A: The heat sealing temperature of the fully active packaging film is also determined according to the packaging machine. It has a 90 degree seal and a high temperature of 200 degrees.
3. What is the best coefficient of friction between the film, composite film, composite film and aluminum-plastic composite film?
A: The coefficient of friction of the film determines the speed of the package. In theory, the smaller the better, generally between 0.2 and 0.3, and the control is about 0.25. Of course, some packaging machines require a friction coefficient higher than 0.5 because the friction coefficient is small and slips, so it is necessary to try to determine.
4. What is the number of joints per roll, composite film, composite roll film and aluminum-plastic composite film?
Answer: The national standard requirement is that the whole batch of film is 70% without joints, 15% promises one joint, 10% promises to have one joint, 5% promises to have more than 2 joints, but you can also directly request the supplier. The number of joints per roll of film shall not exceed one. The splicing form is used, and the joints are made of red or yellow tape as a symbol.
5, roll film, composite film, composite film, aluminum-plastic composite film trimming degree is how to ask?
Answer: The trimming error of the film needs to be controlled within 1mm, otherwise it will be uneven, which will seriously affect the production power.
6. What are the requirements for the printing quality of roll film, composite film, composite roll film and aluminum-plastic composite film?
A: The demand for film film prints is: knife line, plate stain, color ban, knife line, version of the naked eye is not a standard, printing color advocates that you and the supplier sign up and down errors, you can accept the scale. The overprint error is more than 0.02mm, and the plate roller is looking for a domestic first-class plate making company. Try to find a supplier with 10 color printing machines to print.
7. What is the crease requirement of the roll film, composite film, composite roll film and aluminum-plastic composite film?
Answer: The dead wrinkles are not allowed. The wound wrinkles with a width of less than 20cm are not allowed to exceed one in a square meter. The length of the crease does not exceed 30cm. The reason for the crease is the manipulation of the composite tension.
8, roll film, composite film, composite film, aluminum-plastic composite film whether there is odor, solvent residue is over-spending, but also if the rules?
A: Because the solvent (butyl ester) and glue (polyurethane) selected for printing are selected to be unclean by evaporation of ethyl acetate, refer to the company's specifications.
9. What is the weight of each roll of roll film, composite film, composite roll film and aluminum-plastic composite film?
A: The weight of each roll generally does not exceed 25KG. Try to control it at 15KG~25kg, depending on the width of the film. Because the factory is generally a female worker, it is convenient to transfer.
When purchasing automatic packaging film
1. It is necessary to look at the qualifications of the supplier and the scale of the enterprise. The food packaging film needs QS certificate, and the drug packaging film requires a drug package registration license.
2. Understand the performance of the fully active packaging machine that has been purchased. If it is not well understood, the supplier who asks you to supply the packaging film to come to your site to see this fully active packaging machine, must first purchase a small batch in the early stage. Machine, look at the supply of packaging test machine membrane problems, in order to facilitate the subsequent improvement, for the supply of packaging film suppliers, the production environment and production process control is also your strong demand, the formal enterprise roll The inner wall of the paper tube of the film has a number, and each number is different to facilitate backtracking;
3, as well as packaging and transportation, must be bulky + tray + winding film + corner + cover + support, if you choose to transport in bulk, may present the following problems: because the logistics delivery company's barbaric transportation will cause the carton to break, roll film The paper tube is deformed, and the surface of the film is dirty, especially if it is infected with bacteria that cannot be controlled. Xiao Bian wishes all the purchasers to go smoothly in the process of purchasing. I hope that the above will help us.
Dongguan Bite Packaging Materials Co., Ltd. is a large-scale company specializing in the production of food-grade composite packaging. It is a professional composite packaging bag manufacturer that uses new equipment to produce packaging bags and film rolls to provide comprehensive, environmentally friendly and safe packaging services for the market. The company produces composite bags, film, fruit bags, aluminum foil bags, nozzle bags, stand-up bags, zipper bags, anti-static bags, shaped bags, etc., suitable for food, daily chemicals, electronics, toys, medicine, cosmetics, industrial products, etc. Internal and external packaging for various industries. We adhere to the business philosophy of good faith cooperation, high quality and considerate service, and have been recognized by the industry. Our products are sold all over the world. Welcome friends from all walks of life to inquire, visit our factory for inspection and business negotiation.