1. Protect food and extend the shelf life of food
(1) Protecting the appearance quality of foods to produce certain economic benefits
During the whole circulation process, foods must be handled, handled, transported and stored, which may cause damage to the appearance quality of food. After the food is packaged inside and outside, the food can be well protected from damage.
(2) Protecting the original quality of food and extending the shelf life of food
The quality of the food changes and deteriorates throughout the circulation.
The food itself has certain nutrients and moisture, which is the basic condition for the production and reproduction of bacteria, mildew, yeast, etc. When the temperature of food preservation is suitable for their reproduction, the food is spoiled and deteriorated. If the food is aseptically packaged or packaged for high temperature sterilization, refrigeration, etc., it will prevent food spoilage and prolong the shelf life of the food.
2. Packaged food is convenient for circulation
Some packages are containers for food circulation. Such as bottled wine, beverages, canned food, field-packed milk powder, etc., these packaging bottles, cans and bags are not only packaging containers. It is also a transfer of food circulation and sales. It brings great convenience to food circulation
3. Increase the variety of convenient foods, convenient for consumers to have convenient foods, have a local flavor, it can only be circulated after being packaged. Let local famous foods communicate and increase people's daily food types.
4. Prevent food contamination
When the food is in circulation, it must be in contact with the container and the human hand, and the food is easily contaminated. The packaged food can avoid this phenomenon and is beneficial to the health of the consumer.
5. Promote the rationality and planning of food circulation
Some fresh foods are easy to spoil and deteriorate, and are not easy to transport at a distance. For example, fruits and aquatic products can be used in various places to reduce waste, reduce transportation costs, and promote the rationality and planning of food circulation. .
6. Promote food competition and increase food sales